Escape room «Hostel "Ingloud" (saspens-kvest)» in Moscow
The owner of "Inglewood" Hostel, the imitator of the first registered serial killer Henry Howard Holmes (1861-1896), who built an individual hotel project "Inglewood" in Chicago. Each room of the hotel was part of a large labyrinth, where G.G. Holmes tortured, starved and dismembered people alive. The main motive for him was always the pleasure of the process, and according to estimates for 3 years of his activity he killed more than 100 guests and employees of his hotel, for which the hotel received the nickname "Castle of Death."
Our imitator created his "Castle of Death" and decided, by all means, to outdo his idol. And here you get an anonymous invitation to a private event, which takes place at the Inglewood Hostel in Moscow, as an honored guest ...
About the escape room
You can choose one of the versions of the suspense quest:
- Suspense performance (16+), a game where you have to face the cold-blooded butcher and his eerie plans for you.
- Suspense-esqueiprim (12+), a game without an actor, where you become the main participants in insane events, always one step ahead of the killer, but this is not certain ...
- Children's performance version with a positive character (10+), a game in which a participant meets a victim trapped with them, and now they have to not only get out by themselves, but also save the stranger ...
You can specify the selected version in the comments when booking or by phone when booking.
- More than 100 sq. M of safe playing space
- More than 7 full-fledged locations, the exact number will remain a mystery until the end of the game
- More than 25 puzzles
Those who can go through all the tasks and get free "alive" will receive a pizza as a gift, regardless of the chosen version of the game.
When booking night sessions (from 23:59 to 03:00) 30% advance payment is required. Please treat with understanding.