Escape room «Spy History. Escape from the Embassy» in Moscow
You and your friends were seized on the territory of the embassy of an Asian country with suspicious objects in a bag. The officers went away to report on the capture of spies, it seems this is your only chance to neutralize the real bomb and get free!
A sensational quest with a level of complexity above the average. Quest pursues a policy of rigid logic, so it will not meet any strange tasks, but you will meet for sure: radio control of spy equipment, safe decoder, two-ton door, a real Kalashnikov assault rifle and a huge surprise in the form of the last assignment! In the quest is also possible the participation of children - family teams or children in the presence of one adult or animator.
- Included in the TOP5 of the best quests according to independent experts!
- The most popular quest of Moscow - we were visited by more than 6000 people!
- Be shackled by one chain, but get free through teamwork!
- Spy equipment to escape, a real bomb and other special effects!
- Entourage and the unusual atmosphere of the most closed country in the world!
- Non-linear plot with a bright finale!
- Convenient location in 1 minute from m. Belorusskaya
- Unforgettable experiences are guaranteed!
About the escape room
To your attention the embassy of one of the most closed countries in the world. There, all are run by the military, who are simply obsessed with catching spies. And then rearrange: you were detained on the territory of the embassy of this country with a bag, the contents of which seemed to the security suspicious. While the security officers of the embassy were away to report to their superiors about the scouts who had made their way to the guarded territory, you will have only an hour to get out and neutralize the bomb. Quest is completely naturalistic: all the members of your team before leaving, brave warriors are skulking with one chain, just like real criminals, so in order to get out, you will need not only smartness, but also teamwork, and also the ability to handle gadgets in the spirit of James Bond .